Do you want to be more active and alert during working hours? Artvigil 150mg tablets (Armodafinil) is the best medication for the treatment of Narcolepsy, state of excessive daytime sleepiness. It is used for excessive daytime sleepiness and to increase alertness and wakefulness. As it increases attention, Artvigil 150mg tablet may be indicated in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Armodafinil may also be indicated in Obstructive sleep apnea, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Major depressive disorders. It is more effective as compared to Modafinil. It has a longer half-life
Directions for use of Artvigil 150mg
Take an Artvigil 150mg tablet in the daytime before the start of working hours. Take the dose at regular intervals of fixed time so that the minimum effective concentrations (MEC) in the blood are maintained. Avoid self-medication as it may be harmful. Take medication as prescribed by the Physician. Do not stop the medication suddenly because it is addictive. Consult your doctor for any guide.
Side effects of Artvigil
- Insomnia, Sleep problems
- Skin rash
- Chest pain, heartbeats problems
- Hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior, suicidal thoughts
- Depression or Anxiety
- Bruising, pain, muscles weakness
- Take before or after 2 hours of a meal.
- Do not drink alcohol during Armodafinil therapy.
- Avoid Grapefruit products during medication therapy.
- Avoid St. John’s Wort because it may increase the blood concentration of the drug.
- Skin rash due to Armodafinil use
- Kidney or liver disease,
- Heart problems,
- Mental illness,
- Alcohol addiction
- Modafinil psychiatric reactions been reported.